Sunday, February 24, 2013

204

204.....A friend of mine will be upset that I am pointing this out but 204 is the number of days left until Louis and I fly out to Peru on an incredible once in a lifetime adventure (more about this later)

So I thought that not only will I prepare by heading to the gym for some crazy work outs and learning Spanish (I can say 5 things so far YAY me) but that I would also try my hand a making some Peruvian dishes. So last night after Family Game Time we dug into Asado a la Cerveza or for those not learning Spanish, Pot Roast in Beer 



Something nice and easy to start with, I'm not sure its very "traditional" but I think it was a great place to start. You can find the recipe I used here if you are interested in giving it a go. I am going to get more adventurous but before I do that I am going to have to see if I can source some specific ingredients to be able to make some of the more traditional dishes and meals. I have a feeling I am going to be saying "No Aji" a lot while we are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment